Thursday 16 April 2015

PRODUCT ALERT!


I love Australian women's approach to makeup- glowy, fresh and minimal. Sure we all love a bit of a sexy smokey eye on the right occasion, but I can't tell you how wonderful it is hearing from clients “I want to look like me!”.

And so with that I will arm you with an easy skin product that will emphasis natural finishes, enhance the look and feel of your skin and be super easy to apply! Sound too good to be true? Nope. And even better.. its only $42. Yep!

MAC’s BB cream is a great all rounder. I wear this beauty for day time.. an easy use your fingers approach with minimal blending needed! It gives me a soft radiance, through the light optical diffusers and reflective particles. Its not super oily, so good for dry, oily and combo skin!!

X Hilary X



No comments:

Post a Comment