Friday 15 April 2011

Get your shoes on

And run... run as fast as you can to a MAC store...

Why? Cos The Quite Cute collection has been on counter now for a week or so and its amazing! Two of the lipsticks are absolutely incredible and the nail varnishes will suit my love for spring pastel perfectly.

The one lipstick I have been dying to come out, is Yum Yum Candy.. and my word this is pink!!! A colour I have needed in my lipstick palettes for some time- a neon matte pink I have not stopped wearing. Such high impact! So beautifully complimentary to fresh, natural, dewy skin! Wear it with lashings of mascara and lots of MACs Soft and Gentle highlighter- your on to a winner!!



The nude lipstick also released with this collection is lovely. For those that find Myth to beige and flat.. Playing Koi has a lovely pinky-peachy nude tone. A colour that has proved really popular! Our stocks have sold out anyways..so if you can find it- buy it!



The nail varnishes have been on my nails from the moment they landed in store.. enjoy!



X

No comments:

Post a Comment