Sunday 16 October 2011

Oh my happy stars!

WOW. Ive been home for a week. WOW.

Im not sure if its the clean air, peoples smiling faces, chirping birds, open sky, easy living, family, excessive laughing and friends... but Im so happy to be home.

Tumblr_lt4ndh7ono1r1fx8so1_500_large

Dont get me wrong, as soon as I left London I missed it. The lovely girls I worked with and all that is the culture and dynamic of London... but its refreshing to be surrounded with comforts and clean living. Oh and plus- I got a job within 4 days at MAC Bourke St; Australia's biggest MAC! Starting tomorrow Im excited to get back in to the makeup.. 6 weeks away from it has me impatient and lonely without it!

I was sad to have missed the S/S 12 Shows whilst I was travelling through Western Europe, but hey.. thats how sad I am. Ha! So..give me some time to do my research and compile a lists of loves and lusts..
Being nosey I have seen a continuation of many previous trends, so expect to see your contrasting textures.. matte vs shiney, sleek vs rough, clean vs dirty, block colours vs shades.

I am still loving the use of colour through hair, and having gone a bit mad in London and covering my blonde dip-dye in hot pink and purple.. I have chosen to keep it alot cleaner and more nautral back in Oz by stripping my hair back to its natural colour of dark blonde ( fading it down into my existing very blonde dip-dye).. thrown in some highlights and then dipped the very ends in my hair with pastelly-lilac tips. The end result.. natural, flattering on my skin tone and Im feeling good (my fresh Spainish tan may have helped somewhat..hehe)!!!



Looking forward to posting alot more, now that Im back! But please excuse my inconsistency..
my poor little laptop died before leaving the UK and borrowing is my only option for now :(

Well! Its sunny, clear blue skies in Melbourne today and I have some smiling to do :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment